Why Choose CoSource?
The size and scope of CoSource’s current practice and our proven history of providing expertise in servicing retirement plan clients, in this rapidly changing regulatory environment, make us the premier partner for qualified plans. Our infrastructure, tools, resources and experience are integral to our continued growth in the regional and national retirement plan market place.
Founded June, 2001 Lafayette, LA
Regional 401(k) Consulting Firm, 35 Advisor Relationships
Certified 401(k) Professional
98 Percent Customer Retention Rate
Over 130 Retirement Plans Serviced
As a partner in CoSource Financial Group, LLC, Beau specializes in the implementation, maintenance and ongoing service of qualified retirement plans. Beau’s main role is to create a comprehensive retirement plan program that meets the needs of business owners and their executives as well as to provide ongoing educational services to their employees. For the last 12 years, Beau has worked with Plan Sponsors to coordinate an appropriate retirement plan design for each of his clients. He has improved the retirement readiness of thousands of employees by delivering the fundamentals of retirement planning, asset allocation and the need for increased savings in a proven manner to employers and their plan participants. A native of South Louisiana, Beau graduated from Louisiana State University with a degree in finance. He continued his studies at The University of Louisiana at Lafayette where he received his Masters in Business administration (MBA). Among the 450,000 financial advisors in the United States, Beau was selected as one of the top 75 advisors to participate in the inaugural class of The Retirement Advisor University at UCLA’s Anderson School of Management, where he became one of the first Certified 401(k) Professionals in the State of Louisiana. Beau is able to serve as a 3(21) Fiduciary Advisor. He lives in Acadiana with his wife Kaci, and 4 children Mary-Alizabeth, Emma, Beau and Thomas.
- Named one of the 'Top 50 Plan Advisors Under 40' by the National Association of Plan Advisors in 2014
- Named one of the 'Top 20 under 40 Leaders In Acadiana' by the Daily Advertiser and The705 in 2013
- Member of Council 11793 for the Knights of Columbus
- Chairman of the Iberia Parish Foundation (geographic affiliate of the Community Foundation of Acadiana)
- Iberia Cultural Resources Association Board Member
- Iberia Parish Industrial Development Foundation Member
- Member and Past President of the New Iberia Kiwanis Club
- Member and former Board Member of the Greater Iberia Chamber of Commerce
- Parishioner and Past Chairman of the Sacred Heart of Jesus Parish Council
- Former South Louisiana Hugh O’Brian Youth Leadership Corporate Board of Directors President
- Frequent speaker on the topic of Corporate Retirement Plans and on Leadership Responsibilities
Shawn P. Harrison
As partner in CoSource Financial Group, LLC, Shawn’s main role is business development of 401k Plans throughout the Gulf Coast. Many of Shawn’s clients are specialists in the oilfield and sugar industries. Shawn has been a leader in the corporate retirement plans for over 12 years. Shawn’s past experience as director of the Financial Planning Department for Financial Strategies Group (FSG) in Louisiana and Kentucky gives Shawn the necessary skills to give business owners an effective evaluation of 401k plan design and provide their employees with the education necessary to better prepare themselves for retirement living. Shawn lives in the Houma/Thibodaux area with his wife Julie and three children, Katherine, Molly and Shawn, Jr. Shawn holds a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration from Louisiana State University. Shawn holds a Securities 7, 63 and 65 licenses.
- South Louisiana Economic Council Member
- Bayou Industrial Group Member
- Lafourche CCA Board Member
- Warriors for Freedom Board Member
- Bayou Chapter of Delta Waterfowl Board Member
- EDW Alumni Board
- Tiger Athletic Foundation Member